Friday, January 18, 2013

Gluten Free Friday-Creamy Dill Salmon over Quinoa

I find myself buying salmon because I know it's healthy, but I never get excited to actually eat it. This recipe was made for me by a good friend (shout out to Jessica) and now I cannot wait to make it for my guests. It's easy, beautiful, and a great way to dress up boring salmon filets!!! Serves 2



Ingredients
2/3 lb salmon filet, skin removed and cut into four pieces
A hand full of dill, chopped
5 spring onions, finely chopped
3 tbps creme fraiche
1/2 cup dried quinoa, cooked


Put dill and onions on a plate and roll salmon in it
Place salmon in a pan over medium heat
Cook for 10-15 minutes
Meanwhile cook quinoa
Place quinoa on two plates
Cover with salmon
In a pan, heat remaining onions and dill over low heat along with creme fraiche
Stir until all creme fraiche has melted
Pour over salmon and enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Yummm... I think the Stamper's need to try this one!

    ReplyDelete