Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bird Seed Veggie Dip

This week I had a preK meeting and someone brought a "dip" that put ranch to shame! It's easy, yummy, and something I never would have put together myself. I decided to add garlic to the original recipe, but it tastes great without it as well. It's like an everything bagel minus the bread and plus the healthy veggies. Just check your teeth after eating to make sure no seeds are stuck in them!
Enjoy and please pray for the families in CT. I cannot imagine something so horrible happening to my kiddos and my school.  

Ingredients
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup black sesame seeds
1 tbsp poppy seeds
1 tsp kosher sea salt (the chunky kind)
1 tsp dried garlic

veggies

Combine first three ingredients and pour into a pan
Heat a pan on medium and stir for about 5 minutes
Allow to cool
Add salt and garlic

It's that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment