Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday Night Cocktail

This drink is to cheers the end of my first round of interviews for next year (which have been keeping me busssssy)! I had an inspirational cocktail at the Tipsy Pig in San Francisco with my dear friend Charlotte last week. This recipe was amazing so I wouldn't change much at all, except adding a little mint. It's called the Strawberry Fields and it needed to be recreated on the East Coast! If you want a mason jar, go to your local hardware store and just ask. They're cheap and look great filled with summer cocktails! Serves 1

Ingredients
4 strawberries, stems removed then mulled
1.5 shots vodka
2/3 cup club soda
1 tbsp simple syrup
2 tsp lemon juice, plus two wedges of lemon
1 wedge lime
3 mint leaves, crushed
ice

Combine ingredients and don't drink it too fast!
*Feel free to add more or less vodka and more or less simple syrup

1 comment:

  1. This drink is right up my alley- I want to go to there!

    ReplyDelete