Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Baked Shrimp Pasta

Baking shrimp is easy and takes little time so it's the perfect recipe for a time crunch. This recipe is based off of one I've had at Catch in NYC. When I served this dish, I could tell it was liked when people asked for seconds and thirds! I recommend having the fish monger devein the shrimp even if it costs a little more, it's worth it!  Serves 4
Ingredients
1 lb wild caught large shrimp (about 16 shrimp)
1 large clove garlic, chopped
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup white wine
juice from 1/2 lemon
3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
3 tsp red pepper flakes
salt and pepper to taste
4 servings worth of your favorite pasta, I used fresh angel hair from a local store, Mona Lisa Pasta

Preheat oven to 375F
In a baking dish (I used a brownie pan that was 8x8) line with foil that goes up the sides
Place all ingredients together and coat shrimp
Bake for 10 minutes
Meanwhile, boil pasta
After 10 minutes, remove carefully with foil and close while pasta finishes boiling
Strain pasta and add shrimp mixture
Stir and add oil if needed
Eat up!





No comments:

Post a Comment